Fourth Risalat Summer Course
Islamic Belief System & Imamah
Qum & Mashhad
19-31 August, 2018
In cooperation with the International Institute for Islamic Studies (IIIS), Risalat International Institute (RII) is pleased to host a forth group of RSC participants in Iran.
Arrival and Departure:
Arrival: August 18th in Imam Khomeini airport.
Departure: August 31st.
It is preferable to depart from Mashhad, but it is also possible to depart from Tehran with prior agreement.
The program will consist of a variety of lectures and workshops revolving around the following topics:
The courses are based on two publications of the Risalat International Institute:
- Islamic Belief System and
- Lessons on Imamah and Wilayah
Participants are expected to attend the lectures for approximately 35 hours during the two-week.
The certificate will be submitted to those who:
- Have no absence in the classes
- Successfully pass exam
There will be some visits to different places in Qum and Mashhad during the course.
- 9 days of the course will be in Qom
- Accommodation: Mojtama’ Yawaran-e Mahdi (as), a 10-minute walk from Jamkaran Mosque
- Courses: held in Mojtama’ Yawaran-e Mahdi (as)
- Transportation: provided almost every night for Maghrib prayers to and from the holy shrine of Lady Ma’sumah (as).
- The last 4 days of the course
- Accommodation: Hotel, a 10-15 minute walk from the Holy Shrine
- Rooms are on a sharing basis both in Qom and Mashhad. Ladies and gentlemen are in separate sections.
- Participating in the course requires commitment to the schedule. Arranging with the coordinators for any personal changes in the schedule is a must.