Objectives and Goals
1. Collaborate. Collaborate and network with local and international religious organizations that are of an academic nature working towards a similar initiative and facing common challenges.
2. Circulate and Advertise Resources. Pool and distribute resources for the general interest of the community, with a particular emphasis on Islamic educational institutions. Support the distribution of materials, books, and journals available for educators. Offer supporting materials to non-Islamic religious organizations that are of an academic nature working towards a similar initiative (e.g. prepare textbooks for university courses on Islam or Shia Islam).
3. Provide scholastic services. Support Islamic educational institutions by offering services such as developing customized assessments, test and evaluation services, lesson planning, school accreditation, and developing school improvement plans.
4. Hold Islamic courses. Design and run Islamic educational courses for students and teachers in various settings (onsite, abroad, camp, webinar, etc.).
5. Organize conferences. Design and run international conferences / educational forums in the field of education in general and Islamic education in particular.
6. Instructional training. Train Islamic seminary students and Islamic teachers to improve their instructional skills through professional workshops and development courses.
7. Respond to controversial issues. Address and respond to controversial issues related to Islam in general and Shia Islam in particular.
8. Advertise. Spread awareness of the services we offer.